CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 Official Cert Guide Library, Fifth Edition
Assessment, review, and practice package for the CCIE R&S v5.0 exams
Includes CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 Official Cert Guide, Volume 1, Fifth Edition, and CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 Official Cert Guide, Volume 2, Fifth Edition.
This is the eBook version of the print title. The eBook edition does not provide access to the test engine software or the practice tests that accompany the print book
These official study guides help you master all the topics on the CCIE R&S v5.0 exams, including
- Virtual LANs and VLAN Trunking
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- IP services (ARP, NTP, DHCP, NAT, SNMP, NetFlow, and more)
- RIPv2 and RIPng
- OSPFv2 and v3
- Route redistribution, route summarization, default routing, and performance routing
- BGP operations and routing policies
- IP Multicast
- Device and network security and tunneling technologies
CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 Official Cert Guide Library, Fifth Edition from Cisco Press enables you to succeed on the exam the first time and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. In the two books included in this package, expert instructors Narbik Kocharians, Peter Palúch, and Terry Vinson share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. The first volume covers LAN switching, IP networking, and IP IGP routing topics. The second volume covers IP BGP routing, quality of service (QoS), wide area networks, IP multicast, network security, and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) topics. Together, these two books cover all the topics on the new v5.0 blueprint.
This complete study package includes
- A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
- “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
- Chapter-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
- A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
- Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 Official Cert Guide Library, Fifth Edition is part of a recommended learning path from Cisco that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized Cisco Learning Partners and self-study products from Cisco Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered by authorized Cisco Learning Partners worldwide, please visit www.cisco.com.
This volume is part of the Official Cert Guide series from Cisco Press. Books in this series provide officially developed exam preparation materials that offer assessment, review, and practice to help Cisco Career Certification candidates identify weaknesses, concentrate their study efforts, and enhance their confidence as exam day nears.